Pond Program –
- Pond Clinic held in even numbered years in June at various pond sites around county.
- Individual pond site analysis, soil test hole consultations, watershed calculations, construction info.
- Information on fish and weed management, pond safety, design, construction, etc.
- Dry hydrant information.
Drainage Assistance –
- Subsurface drainage tile size and capacity calculations
- Watershed calculations
- Culvert evaluations
- Cooperative group drainage projects
- Senate Bill 160 projects
- Individual site reviews for drainage issues
Annual Tree sale -
- Offer select variety of bareroot stock hardwood and evergreen seedlings for sale each spring.
Soil survey info -
- Offer digital soil survey of Crawford county in CD form, as well as paper bound soil survey
Manure Nutrient Management -
- Individual manure management site reviews
- Farm nutrient budgets
- Manure nutrient analysis
- Application consultations
- Spreader calibration assistance
- Local assistance in ODNR Pollution Abatement Program
- Livestock Environmental Assurance Program (LEAP) info
Backyard Conservation –
- Information on natural resource conservation for small acreage landowners - wildlife habitat, tree and shrub info, wildflowers, etc - free booklet available.
- ODNR Div of Wildlife contact information – private lands biologist, county wildlife officer
- Wildlife foodlot seed and planting information available
- Federal and state incentive and cost share program information
- Ohio Pheasants Forever contact information – County Chapter info, PF wildlife biologist
- Habitat development information
- Federal and state forestry incentive and cost share program information.
- ODNR Div of Forestry contact information – urban and rural service foresters.
- Emerald Ash Borer information.
- Windbreak information
- General tree information.